We help active people who are frustrated by pain and discomfort, find the root cause, restore normal movement, and return to a joyful, energetic, pain-free life!
- We’re a different kind of physical therapy practice than you’ve ever experienced. No one deserves to live in pain!
- Start enjoying life again!
- Schedule an initial exam (only $77 – no physician referral needed!)
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan focused on your goals
- Start living pain-free!
- Why we’re different: While most local physical therapy practices focus on high-volume bookings, our focus is on individualized treatment in a quiet, personal setting. We only see one patient at time, and you’ll always spend your full treatment time with a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy – not aides, technicians, or interns. That means fewer appointments, faster recovery, and a quicker return to the activities you love. It also means faster relief from pain. If this approach appeals to you, call to schedule an appointment. You’ll be one step closer to a full recovery!
Your life shouldn’t be limited by pain! You should be able to fully enjoy your life!
Our expert, 5-star rated therapists can help you get your life back! The process is simple…
- Recover – reduce your pain
- Restore – regain normal movement and eliminate pain
- Revitalize – get your life back
- Thrive – optimize your life and body
- B Your Best – flourish and live fully pain-free
At B Physical Therapy Oviedo…
We love to help people from their teens into adulthood
We love to make sure you stay active
We love to help you achieve goals you never thought you would
We love to help you when your insurance says they won’t
We love to help people who have tried other treatments and haven’t had the success they want
We love to help people like YOU find effective, local physical therapy in Oviedo, FL
Our Local Physical Therapy Services
What Our Patients Say
I went to Steven for ACL replacement pre and rehab. I am an athlete for a living. A major knee injury is something that can end your career. And can mess with your head. Steven is an extremely knowledgeable PT, one of the best in Orlando, but the place I think he excels the most is psychologically. Having bad days is a part of recovery. He could always see when you were having a rough day and was quick to remind you of how much progress you have made. I went to Steven 3 times a week for well over 6 months and never saw him in a bad mood. Positivity like that can really help your recovery. I highly recommend Steven for any physical therapy or wellness needs.
I had a severe neck injury-impending surgery about a year ago and hope for improvement was little. As a physician, we prescribe and advice patients to go for PT but sometimes, we’re not convinced that it’d work in certain scenarios. I went there with little hope and Steven Balogh and his team made me feel at ease instantly. I left the first session feeling positive and hopeful. Steven was very professional, thorough and patient. After the 3rd session, I could feel a huge improvement and by the end I was about 90% improved overall. This team does “miracles”! They explain what they’re doing and the exercises to be done at home are well illustrated and explained! They support their patients, follow up on them... all this with a positive attitude and a smile!! If I get another injury- probably soon with my lifestyle ;) - I’ll definitely go back there! Definitely recommended!
Dr. Elias M.
As a professional athlete, I've had serious injuries before. I was impressed with Steven right from the beginning. He is thorough, available for questions, kind, and mindful of other injuries/limitations. I fully trust him and his advice.
I would recommend Dr. B to anyone needing physical therapy or a massage! Not only did he make me feel comfortable during my visits, he is also really knowledgeable. Plus he works hours that allow me to be seen before or after work.
Steven is great and provides thorough sessions to focus on my goals and quality exercises and instruction to perform my best. The B Physical Therapy environment is great with always the best music hits for positive energy and the 1 on 1 sessions with the therapist never cause any wait times!! The reception and therapy departments provide the best customer service with flexibility with scheduling and payments! It is always a great experience!
Dr. B is awesome! I tore my ACL and thought my leg wouldn’t be the same again. But with the help of Dr. B i was able to get back to my sport just 6 months post operation! Sessions are great and he is very attentive to his patient’s needs in and outside the office. He is very passionate about what he does, it was a great experience! Check him out!
I started working with Dr. B a year ago when I injured my back. I was in a tough spot being that I couldn’t be active (plays sports and exercise) which I have done my entire life. Unfortunately, before I found out about Dr. B, I wasted a lot of time and money going to about 5 chiropractors. Unlike most places, B Physical Therapy will work with you and ensure that you’re moving towards your goals. Dr B. has literally helped me live a pain free life and I am forever grateful for him.