Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Our
Chronic Pain Program
Reduce long-standing, persistent pain and improve your ability to live your life!
- If you have been hampered by chronic pain, then we have some excellent research-based strategies to help you reduce your pain. Pain can be affected by so many different aspects of our life including any recent or long-standing injuries. We focus on improving each aspect of your life to regain your ability to enjoy each day.
- Have you ever wondered why you hurt? It’s a pretty complex question and the answer can sometimes be just as difficult to understand. The first step in this program is to help you better understand why you’re in pain and how different aspects of your life affect how you feel physically. Then, we apply these principles to hands-on treatment, specific exercise, and overall wellness to decrease your pain.
How we use this treatment:
- Sometimes, we hurt due to a combination of many different factors. These factors can include food intake, sleep, stress, previous injuries and experiences, self-esteem, hope, and most of all someone in your corner that you can trust to help you. Our Doctors of Physical Therapy can help walk you through each factor and how to address these in order to begin living a pain-free life.
If you are interested in our chronic pain program, contact the best local physical therapy clinic in Oviedo; B Physical Therapy today for an appointment.
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (Click each to learn more).
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
- Schedule a complimentary consultation
- Download “Five Ways to Start Living Pain-Free”
- Download “The Healthy Lifestyle Checklist”
The B Physical Therapy Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
B Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
Our team of highly trained professionals use the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.