Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Inability to perform daily activities due to pain or weakness
- Difficulty sitting or squatting
- Stiffness in hips
- Weakness in the hips or legs
- Muscle spasms and pain around the hips and back
- Pain in the back, hips, or legs
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, and legs. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- “I’m an avid CrossFit masters athlete. I had some stability issues with my shoulder and left hip […]. Steven was great to work with! Highly recommended! “ – Jesse C.
- “Steven was there when I really needed him. I had injured my leg playing football after work and had to limp off the field in pain. Even though it was late in the day, Steven was willing to see me on such short notice. After spending a great deal of time listening to me and assessing my leg, he was able to diagnose my injury and go through the recovery process with me. His positivity, caring personality and professionalism made me feel confident that I went to the right person. He even went out of his way to check up on me the next day. Steven is extremely knowledgeable and has a strong sports and orthopedic background. I would highly recommend him to anyone for sports related injuries like mine.” – Eric W.
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (click each link to learn more):
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
Get In Touch
The B Physical Therapy Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
B Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
Our team of highly trained professionals use the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.