How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Difficulty performing normal daily activities, such as putting on socks and shoes
- Sharp, shooting pain or dull, achy pain in the hip, groin, thigh, knee, or buttocks
- Stiffness in the hip joint, which is worse after sleeping or sitting
- Weakness of the muscles in the lower extremity
- A “crunching” sound when the hip joint is moved, caused by bone rubbing on bone
- Difficulty and pain when getting out of bed, standing up from a sitting position, walking, or climbing stairs
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, and legs. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
- We perform special tests to determine if your issue lies within the hip or is more muscular or both.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- “I’m an avid CrossFit masters athlete. I had some stability issues with my shoulder and left hip […]. Steven was great to work with! Highly recommended! “ – Jesse C.
- “Steven was there when I really needed him. I had injured my leg playing football after work and had to limp off the field in pain. Even though it was late in the day, Steven was willing to see me on such short notice. After spending a great deal of time listening to me and assessing my leg, he was able to diagnose my injury and go through the recovery process with me. His positivity, caring personality and professionalism made me feel confident that I went to the right person. He even went out of his way to check up on me the next day. Steven is extremely knowledgeable and has a strong sports and orthopedic background. I would highly recommend him to anyone for sports related injuries like mine.” – Eric W.
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (click each link to learn more):
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
- Schedule a complimentary consultation
- Download “Five Ways to Start Living Pain-Free”
- Download “The Healthy Lifestyle Checklist”
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.