How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain on the outer side of the hip, thigh, buttock, or outside of the leg.
- Pain when you push on the outer side of the hip with your fingers.
- Pain when lying on the affected hip.
- Pain when climbing stairs.
- Pain that worsens when getting up from sitting, such as from a low chair or car seat.
- Pain when walking or running.
- Pain when lifting the leg up to the side.
- Pain when sitting with legs crossed.
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, and legs. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- “I’m an avid CrossFit masters athlete. I had some stability issues with my shoulder and left hip […]. Steven was great to work with! Highly recommended! “ – Jesse C.
- “Steven was there when I really needed him. I had injured my leg playing football after work and had to limp off the field in pain. Even though it was late in the day, Steven was willing to see me on such short notice. After spending a great deal of time listening to me and assessing my leg, he was able to diagnose my injury and go through the recovery process with me. His positivity, caring personality and professionalism made me feel confident that I went to the right person. He even went out of his way to check up on me the next day. Steven is extremely knowledgeable and has a strong sports and orthopedic background. I would highly recommend him to anyone for sports related injuries like mine.” – Eric W.
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (click each link to learn more):
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
- Schedule a complimentary consultation
- Download “Five Ways to Start Living Pain-Free”
- Download “The Healthy Lifestyle Checklist”
Want more information?
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.