Knee Pain Treatments
Knee Pain Treatments
Do You Suffer From Knee Pain? We Can Help!
“I was having a big issue with my knee. After only the 1st visit my knee improved 100%. Thanks to Doctor B, I am able to be back to my normal activities. Staff is extremely friendly and they care about their patients and they want to help you get better. Thank you again! I appreciate all that you have done for me.” – Jorge B. (2-time World Champion Speed Skater)
Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Knee Pain. What Causes It, And The Best Way To Treat It.
What Is Knee Pain?
Knee Pain, is an extremely common complaint that affects people of all ages. Knee pain may be the result of an injury, such as a ruptured ligament or torn cartilage. Medical conditions — including arthritis, gout and infections — also can cause knee pain.
Many types of minor knee pain respond well to self-care measures. Physical therapy and knee braces also can help relieve knee pain. In some cases, however, your knee may require surgical repair.
How does it feel?Do You feel any of these symptoms:
Signs and symptoms?
- Inability to perform daily activities due to pain or weakness
- Difficulty sitting or squatting
- Difficulty going up or down stairs
- Pain when walking or running
- Pain when jumping, landing, or cutting
- Stiffness in knee
- Weakness in the hip, knee, or leg
- Muscle spasms and pain around the hip, knee, or leg
- Pain in the front, back, or sides of the knee
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back, hips, knee, and ankle/foot. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, balance, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness
We Treat a Variety Of Knee Pain:
- Knee Arthritis
- Meniscus Tear
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Iliotibial Pain Band Syndrome (IT Band)
- Knee Ligament Injury (ACL Tear)
- Quad Strain Hamstring Strain
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (Click each to learn more).
What should I do next?
The B Physical Way
Our team of highly trained professionals uses the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
No Matter Whether Your Condition was Caused By A Sport, Work, Accident or Otherwise, We Welcome The Chance To Serve You.
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.