Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Back Muscle Strain
How does it feel?
- Weakness in neck muscles
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain improves at rest
- Tightness when moving your back and neck
- Muscles feel tired or fatigued in the back and hips
- Inability to bend or twist
- Difficulty sitting or standing
- Muscle spasms and pain around the back and hips
- Pain in the low back or hips
- Inability to maintain upright posture
- Stiffness in the back and hips
- Difficulty maintaining one position for a long period of time
- Difficulty sleeping due to pain
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back and hips. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- “I twisted my back pretty severely a couple of months ago. Taking a breath hurt, and even sitting up from a laying position was excruciating. And of course, it was a weekend….so I thought I was out of luck. I ended up getting in touch with Dr. B who got me in first thing that morning (Saturday!). The drive there was absolutely awful. Every single bump made me want to cry. By the time I left Dr. B’s office, I felt almost 100% better. I’ve never done PT before, and now I am completely convinced at how powerful it is. I went to Dr. B for several sessions and am completely back to normal now! He even taught me how to do certain exercises at the gym to minimize risk of re-injury. He’s so compassionate and really cares for his patients. I highly recommend him!!” – Sivan R. (Photographer and Business Owner)
- “Dr. B was able to help me with my lower back pain. He was engaged in listening to my troubles and really took an interest in helping me get back to where I wanted to be physically. I can’t thank him enough for his passion and commitment to me.” – Caleb H. (Photographer and Business Owner)
- “I started working with Dr. B a year ago when I injured my back. I was in a tough spot being that I couldn’t be active (plays sports and exercise) which I have done my entire life. Unfortunately before I found out about Dr. B, I wasted a lot of time and money going to about 5 chiropractors. Unlike most places, B Physical Therapy will work with you and ensure that you’re moving towards your goals. Dr B. has literally helped me live a pain free life and I am forever grateful for him.” – Erik L.(CrossFit Business Owner)
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (click each link to learn more):
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
Get In Touch
The B Physical Therapy Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
B Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
Our team of highly trained professionals use the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.