Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain radiating from the back into the hips and legs
- Inability to sit or stand for an extended period of time
- Difficulty bending forward
- Weakness in your hips or legs
- Difficulty sitting or standing
- Weakness in the hips or legs
- Pain in the back, hips, legs, or feet
- Muscle spasms and pain around the back and hips
- Stiffness in the back and hips
- Difficulty maintaining one position for a long period of time
- Difficulty sleeping due to pain
- We conduct a thorough examination including the back and hips. We determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan. We also take into account any imaging that you have had like X-Rays, MRI, CT scans, etc.
- Each nerve root corresponds with a specific area and we help determine which nerve(s) are affected to target our treatments toward these areas. This specified treatment helps you feel better quickly and get back to the activities you love!
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Yes!!! Recent onset of symptoms typically results in a quicker recovery time of about 1-2 months. Whereas persistent symptoms that have lasted longer than 6 months, usually takes 2-6 months to recover.
- Good news!!! Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
- “I twisted my back pretty severely a couple of months ago. Taking a breath hurt, and even sitting up from a laying position was excruciating. And of course, it was a weekend….so I thought I was out of luck. I ended up getting in touch with Dr. B who got me in first thing that morning (Saturday!). The drive there was absolutely awful. Every single bump made me want to cry. By the time I left Dr. B’s office, I felt almost 100% better. I’ve never done PT before, and now I am completely convinced at how powerful it is. I went to Dr. B for several sessions and am completely back to normal now! He even taught me how to do certain exercises at the gym to minimize risk of re-injury. He’s so compassionate and really cares for his patients. I highly recommend him!!” – Sivan R. (Photographer and Business Owner)
- “I started working with Dr. B a year ago when I injured my back. I was in a tough spot being that I couldn’t be active (plays sports and exercise) which I have done my entire life. Unfortunately before I found out about Dr. B, I wasted a lot of time and money going to about 5 chiropractors. Unlike most places, B Physical Therapy will work with you and ensure that you’re moving towards your goals. Dr B. has literally helped me live a pain free life and I am forever grateful for him.” – Erik L.(CrossFit Business Owner)
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (click each link to learn more):
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
Get In Touch
The B Physical Therapy Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
B Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
Our team of highly trained professionals use the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.