Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Our
Increase range of motion, reduce stiffness, and increase flexibility to reduce pain and tension.
- This treatment focuses on improving your body’s ability to move!
- We first focus on improving your flexibility and available range of motion. Then, we focus on improving your body’s ability to reach your full range of motion potential. Our goal is to move your body through at least 80-90% of your available range of motion. The smaller the gap between your active motion (what you can do without any assistance) and your passive motion (what you can do with assistance like stretching). The 10-20% gap is usually when injuries occur so the more narrow the gap, the less likely you are to sustain an injury. We use general stretching techniques including hands-on passive stretching to increase your flexibility. We’ll also use fancier techniques like Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) to not only increase your flexibility but also maintain it!
How we use this treatment:
- We focus on improving end-range motion to allow your body to control the last portion of the range of motion to narrow the active versus passive gap. Our Doctors of Physical Therapy have knowledge in a variety of mobility techniques to help you decrease stiffness, increase motion and get rid of pain!
If you are interested in our mobility training program, contact the best local physical therapy clinic in Oviedo; B Physical Therapy today for an appointment.
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (Click each to learn more).
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
- Schedule a complimentary consultation
- Download “Five Ways to Start Living Pain-Free”
- Download “The Healthy Lifestyle Checklist”
The B Physical Therapy Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
B Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
Our team of highly trained professionals use the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.