“There’s no better time to start than now.”
Don’t Suffer Any Longer!
Don’t waste any more time not enjoying your life! My personal experience with back pain began when I was 16 years old. I injured my back performing heavy-weighted squats and tried to self-manage the pain with ice and stretching for a few weeks. After this, I tried to get back into weight training and playing sports, but the pain persisted every time I tried to be active. Eventually, I grew frustrated with the incessant pain and stopped training and exercising altogether, leading to a sedentary lifestyle.
After 3 months, I visited a doctor who ordered an MRI, which showed 3 bulging discs in my lumbar spine. Then I went to a physical therapist, also named Stephen, and he changed my life forever. Within 6 weeks, I was able to return to playing basketball and golf, and training 5 days per week. I was able to recover and get back to my normal life, but in the meantime, I’d lost over 5 months! Plus, by then I was out of shape and de-conditioned from my sedentary lifestyle, so it took me an additional month to get back to 100%. That’s a total of 6 months lost!
Learn from me…get treatment early!!!
- Do you take insurance?
- We do! We work with most insurance companies and will gladly perform a complimentary benefits check on your behalf to verify your insurance contribution. We guarantee that your first visit will never exceed more than our New Patient Special of $77 regardless of your insurance coverage.
- Do you accept out of pocket (cash) payment?
- We do! We would be happy to discuss your different payment options with you at your first visit. We like to make sure that the process is easy and stress-free. We will discuss your treatment plan in detail during your first visit including your specific goals, financials, and customized treatments to help you B your best!
- Do you offer any financing?
- Yes we do! We work with CareCredit to offer no-interest monthly financing. We never plan on getting hurt or injured, but when it happens, it can be stressful. We proudly offer CareCredit so you can receive the treatment you need and make it much easier on your budget.
- What should I wear?
- We recommend wearing athletic or workout clothing. We advise wearing tennis shoes or exercise footwear. Females should wear a sports bra under the shirt and shorts or yoga-type pants. Males, please wear shorts and a loose fitting shirt. We conveniently have a restroom that you may use to change if you are going to or coming from work.
- What happens at my first appointment?
- We make sure to take time to get to know you as a person. We will discuss your symptoms, your short-term and long-term goals. Then, we will complete a thorough examination to get to the root cause of your symptoms. Plus, we’ll start treatment same-day! Lastly, we’ll discuss your comprehensive treatment plan focused on meeting your personal health and fitness goals!