Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
How does it feel?
Signs and Symptoms
- Unable to run because of pain
- Pain begins at a certain point during your run
- Pain begins after your run
- Inability to perform daily activities due to pain or stiffness
- Difficulty with going up and down stairs or squatting down
- Pain in the hip, knee, ankle, or foot
- Weakness in hip, knee, ankle or foot
- Numbness or tingling in the leg
- Stiffness hip, knee, ankle, or foot
- We conduct a thorough examination including the hip, knee, ankle and feet. We analyze your running pattern to help determine the root cause of your symptoms to ensure that physical therapy treatment is the best option for you.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
- We also analyze your running technique and then provide instruction and training to improve your form. This helps decrease stress on your joints and muscles to make your movement patterns more efficient.
Can Physical Therapy Help?
- Recent research has actually shown that physical therapy is a better option than surgery, pain medication and injections. We can help you avoid unnecessary invasive procedures and tests that cost a fortune with limited effectiveness.
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (click each link to learn more):
- Joint Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
Get In Touch
The B Physical Therapy Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
B Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
Our team of highly trained professionals use the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.