Here Is Everything You Need To Know About
Reduce pain and increase motion as specific spinal levels.
- Specific spinal levels can sometimes refer pain to other areas of the body. Targeting specific spinal segments can often help decrease arm or leg symptoms especially if your spine is the root cause of your symptoms.
- Spinal mobilization incorporates gentle mobilizations to specific spinal levels. This involves oscillating at specific intensities and depths to provide a stimulus to the joint and surrounding tissues that allows motion to occur. Spinal manipulation incorporates a quick stretch and often results in cavitation or commonly called “pop”. This is done in a safe and precise manner that is effective in reducing pain and stiffness. Manipulation causes a signal to be transmitted up your spinal cord to your brain. Then, your brain registers this signal and sends a message down your spinal cord instructing the muscles and tissue in the surrounding area to relax.
How we use this treatment:
- We may use a variety of different techniques depending on what YOU need. We’ll explain each technique prior to treatment so you understand the goal of each hands-on mobilization/manipulation. Additional methods of treatment coupled with spinal manipulation/mobilization typically improve long-term results. Our Doctors of Physical Therapy have specialized training in spinal treatments and will make you feel comfortable.
If you are interested in Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization therapy, contact the best local physical therapy clinic in Oviedo; B Physical Therapy today for an appointment.
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (Click each to learn more).
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
- Schedule a complimentary consultation
- Download “Five Ways to Start Living Pain-Free”
- Download “The Healthy Lifestyle Checklist”
The B Physical Therapy Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
B Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
Our team of highly trained professionals use the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.