Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Our
Increase strength and tissue resiliency
- Improve your body’s ability to take on the physical demands of each day and get your body stronger!
- This treatment seems simple, but it’s actually quite complex. We don’t train uninjured tissue the same as injured tissue. So, if you’ve had an injury we need to make sure we’re strengthening without aggravating your symptoms and your injury. We’ll start by focusing on specific muscles or muscle groups. We also may start with a limited amount of motion. Then, we’ll gradually progress and increase the difficulty by increasing range of motion, increasing weight, modifying your body position, or progressing the exercise to a more challenging task. Once we’ve gotten rid of your pain, then we have some fun and build your body up to make you more resilient!
How we use this treatment:
- Our primary goal is for each patient to have a comprehensive strength program once they complete their care! We also offer a membership program to help you continue to improve without needing to come to our office! Our Doctors of Physical Therapy are also Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS) who have expertise in strengthening everyone from someone who has little exercise experience to professional athletes. We can help you reach your strength goals and decrease your risk of injury!
If you are interested in our chronic pain program, contact the best local physical therapy clinic in Oviedo; B Physical Therapy today for an appointment.
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (Click each to learn more).
- Spinal Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
Want more information?
- Schedule a complimentary consultation
- Download “Five Ways to Start Living Pain-Free”
- Download “The Healthy Lifestyle Checklist”
The B Physical Therapy Way
We have a 5-step approach:
Reduce your pain
Regain normal movement and eliminate pain
Get your life back
Optimize your life and body
B Your Best
We will work closely with all your healthcare providers
Guaranteed One-On-one Treatment
Setting goals is the best way to enjoy a successful outcome
Our team of highly trained professionals use the latest healing technologies to restore you to pain-free health, quickly and easily. We thoroughly evaluate & treat all of the contributing root factors related to your issue. This includes, but is not limited to, your work and home stressors, overall body condition, nutrition, genetic & postural habits, emotional connections and patterns that are held in your muscles
Dr. Steven Balogh
Ask a Question
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.