How does it feel after surgery?
How Can Physical Therapy Help?
- We conduct a thorough examination of the surgical site as well as the surrounding areas to address the body as a whole.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
- We address post surgical swelling, tightness, weakness, and many other issues that may arise from surgery.
- “Dr. B is awesome! I tore my ACL and thought my leg wouldn’t be the same again. But with the help of Dr. B i was able to get back to my sport just 6 months post operation! Sessions are great and he is very attentive to his patient’s needs in and outside the office. He is very passionate about what he does, it was a great experience!” – Nick D. (MMA Athlete)
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (click each link to learn more):
- Joint Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
- Want more information?
- Schedule a complimentary consultation
- Download “Five Ways to Start Living Pain-Free”
- Download “The Healthy Lifestyle Checklist”
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.