How does it feel after surgery?
How Can Physical Therapy Help?
- We conduct a thorough examination of the surgical site as well as the surrounding areas to address the body as a whole.
- We examine posture, range of motion, strength, reflexes, sensation, soft tissue mobility, joint mobility, nerve mobility, and functional movements to create a custom treatment plan.
- We address post surgical swelling, tightness, weakness, and many other issues that may arise from surgery.
- “Dr. B is awesome! I tore my ACL and thought my leg wouldn’t be the same again. But with the help of Dr. B i was able to get back to my sport just 6 months post operation! Sessions are great and he is very attentive to his patient’s needs in and outside the office. He is very passionate about what he does, it was a great experience!” – Nick D. (MMA Athlete)
- “I went to Steven after ACL reconstruction in my knee. As a professional athlete, I’ve had serious injuries before. I was impressed with Steven right from the beginning. He is thorough, available for questions, kind, and mindful of other injuries/limitations. I fully trust him and his advice.” – Tarah M. (Professional Wakeboarder)
- “I went to Steven for ACL replacement pre and rehab. I am an athlete for a living. A major knee injury is something that can end your career. And can mess with your head. Steven is an extremely knowledgeable PT, one of the best in Orlando, but the place I think he excels the most is psychologically. Having bad days is a part of recovery. He could always see when you were having a rough day and was quick to remind you of how much progress you have made. I went to Steven 3 times a week for well over 6 months and never saw him in a bad mood. Positivity like that can really help your recovery. I highly recommend Steven for any physical therapy or wellness needs.” – Tony C. (Professional Wakeboarder)
We may use a combination of the following techniques to help you get your life back (click each link to learn more):
- Joint Manipulation/Mobilization
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Pain Reducing Modalities
- Neuromuscular Retraining
- Mobility Training
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Sport Specific Training
- Kinesiology Taping
What should I do next?
- Schedule an initial examination – only $77, no physician referral needed!
- Let us find the root cause of your pain
- Create a custom treatment plan for you
- Start living pain-free!
- Want more information?
- Schedule a complimentary consultation
- Download “Five Ways to Start Living Pain-Free”
- Download “The Healthy Lifestyle Checklist”
We offer Various Treatments
We are proud to offer a wide range of comprehensive services to meet the needs of our patients. Our team of professional therapist specialize in providing personalized exercise and rehabilitative therapy.